The Eternal Journey

The Eternal Journey

Idle Times...




Now I started waking up to the singing of the birds,
Sipping from my coffee cup, I enjoyed the warmth and beauty of the early sunrise.
I felt as if nature is conversing with me in the quietest of the quiet ways,
I could even sense the fragrance of the small flowers in my garden, which I was ignoring earlier,
I am enjoying the tiniest of the tiny things happening around me as of the buzzing bees and flapping wings of the butterflies.
No honking horns and no smoke chimneys, green green everywhere.
Glad for the opportunity to experience the beautiful creation of God devoid of mechanical life.
The city is as that of a village – calm and quiet.

Out with the coffee in the mug,
I  remembered the current situation…… LOCKDOWN
A pitiable state…
Every individual busy procuring groceries and veggies for the household,
No distinction in markets, only social distancing,
All embellishments confined to closets, no more display of ostentatious goods.
A lesson for the human being who forgot being human…
Bitter truth but forgotten…Either the rich or the poor survive on food alone.

God abandoned man from entering Temples, Churches, Mosques and Synagogues.
In a way HE is telling the foolish man to understand that HE is Omnipresent.
All the creatures except man are set free, is it a punishment for harming nature for his selfish mottos?
Or is it because man has forgotten to help the poor and the needy and turned a parasite.
God has HIS own ways of teaching man when he forgets that he is not eternal but his greed is…

No one can help us if we still fail to understand the meaning of life and a living.

God anyway has HIS own ways of teaching.

---Jyotsna.

Share on Google Plus

About likhita jyotsna

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment