The Eternal Journey

The Eternal Journey

Live-in... Can't Live without...


          This is just a form to a set of random thoughts that arose from my mind. I thought of presenting it as a short story instead of writing it as a single blog, only with an opinion that a story can cause a better impression on the readers as against a blog. I hope this would be thought provoking and I sincerely request that this would be taken in the lighter sense of being and not be associated with anyone’s personal self. This is something about live-in relationships.

          Two things prompted me to write this story. I recently saw a movie titled ‘100% Love’ in Telugu. It beautifully depicted the ego clashes that can happen between today’s youth and the consequences that it can lead to. I was very impressed with the way the screenplay of the movie went. Apart from this, I heard from many of my friends about their personal lives and some, of their friends in terms of their relationships. Some sweet ones, some bitter. After having burnt some grey cells thinking about this, I realized what was going on. Recently when I moved to Pune for my job, I saw many more things happen here. All these incidents, conversations, and experiences just gave me a good loom to weave a story on this premise and hence, this one.
             I intend to keep this as short as possible, and leave some parts to the interpretations of the readers. The only expectation from the readers is to not get into the shoes of the jury (Don’t get judgemental) but just read it just as another story.

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story are fictitious and purely a product of imagination. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead, is highly unintentional and purely a coincidence.
Share on Google Plus

About Uday Sankar Yerramilli

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment