The Eternal Journey

The Eternal Journey

A Hard Core Mechanical Love Letter...

One day, (probably 4 years ago) while in college during my graduation, I was discussing with my friend about one of our faculty about his passion for mechanical engineering and the way he uses the terminology anywhere and everywhere.. So, suddenly my friend questioned, how he would have written a Love letter to his ladylove. 
I was pondering over this for the next three days and came up with this little piece of writing. This could be how a hard core mechanical engineer could address his ladylove and proceed.

My perpetual darling,
From the day u entered in the control volume of my mind my heart has become a closed system and its entropy is increasing.
According to III'rd law of loveodynamics. ......
The events and activities are so complex that i cannot find the optimum path after n nos. of iterations.. ....
My heart is unable to sustain the cyclic load of ur frequent smiles and is near to endurance limit failure.....
I am quenched in ur thoughts and no heat treatment can save my heart from decrystalisation now........
please do not test the bearing capacity of my heart valves and lower your yield strength.... .....
please do not increase the compression ratio of my heart so much bcoz it is not designed to bear so much thermal stress.....
please lower the octane no of ur temper as my little heart is not accustomed to so much undesired Knocking.... ...
I am sure that u also would be experiencing some residual stress, and will someday show a proportionate straining of ur heart according to hookes law .........and as a Mechi i firmly belive in this theory.....so i will wait ....... till my little heart crosess its ultimate tensile stress and fractures.


By - Your LoveStrain-Hardened lover
Share on Google Plus

About Uday Sankar Yerramilli

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment