The Eternal Journey

The Eternal Journey

Happy Mothers' Day Mom... To me, every day is my mother's day...




The day when you wrote to me "Frank enmity is better than a doubtful friendship", I never understood what it truly meant...

The day when you gave me the courage to fight when I thought I had lost it all, I never thought I'd make it this big...

The days when you pestered me saying "Control your temper, lest it will start controlling you", I never realized what it would do to me later...

But then, today, I realize that these are the three things that stay on my mind forever...

Mom, Thank you for having made me what I am today, for I'd not have been this without you.

---- x ----

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
Share on Google Plus

About Uday Sankar Yerramilli

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment